“New research indicates that buttock augmentation with injected fat harvested by liposuction is giving patients exactly what they want.”
Curvaceous silhouettes of celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez are in vogue at the moment, and so are body-contouring procedures that focus on the posterior. Team Costhetics did some research and discovered exciting information about the phenomenal success rate of an emerging technique for gluteal enhancement.
Posted: 16 December 15
By Louisa McKay
You’re going to love this!
Who Wants Buttock Augmentation? Everyone!
The amount of junk you carry in your trunk is determined largely by your genes, leaving men and women alike in search of a way to
- Enlarge too-small buttocks to fit the body frame and appear more balanced
- Re-shape buttocks that are too flat or square
- Add curves for a more youthful silhouette
- Restore loose, sagging, or flat buttocks that have been affected by age or weight loss
- Enhance the fit of clothing
The aesthetic enhancement industry has responded to the challenge with two effective approaches to rear body contouring.
Costhetics Presents the Top Butt Augmentation Procedures in Australia
If you are considering buttock enhancement, it is important to understand the distinction between buttock augmentation with implants and buttocks augmentation with fat grafting.
- Buttock augmentation with implants – In this technique, solid silicone implants are usually inserted within the buttocks, under the muscle. Implant procedures, while popular, have disadvantages related to cost, durability, and a higher risk of complications. Now, thanks to the ground-breaking work and research of a Brazilian plastic surgery team, a new technique has emerged that is fulfilling the dreams of individuals worldwide:
To take unwanted body fat from one area of the body
and use it to enhance the buttocks
- Buttock augmentation with fat injection – In this technique, liposuction is used to remove fat from donor sites. This adds a side benefit of additional body contouring, as the fat is removed from problem areas such as the hips and thighs. The fat is then processed and injected into the buttocks in very small injections uniformly through the area to be augmented.
New research indicates that buttock augmentation with injected fat harvested by liposuction is giving patients exactly what they want.
A 97% Satisfaction Rate Can’t Be Ignored
In the May issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Brazilian researchers reported on their experience combining liposuction and fat grafting in 106 women who wanted to enhance their buttocks. Fat was obtained via liposuction from areas such as the hips and thighs. The harvested fat was then reinjected into participants’ buttocks to sculpt and enhance appearance.
The results were off the charts:
“At one year, the patients were highly satisfied with their results. All were satisfied with the appearance of their waist and 97 percent with the appearance of their buttocks. Three patients underwent a further procedure to enhance their cosmetic results – in two cases, to reduce the volume of gluteal augmentation.” – Science Daily
This is good news to the growing number of folks unhappy with their backsides.
How to Find Someone Who Is Tops at Enhancing Bottoms
If you feel under-endowed in the buttock department, gluteal enhancement with fat grafting can provide what Mother Nature did not. The best way to ensure success is to select a well-trained surgeon who is experienced in this procedure.